Available 31st August 2017!
What if your broken heart was the best thing to ever happen to you…..
In my latest book Break Up and Shine: The End Of Your Relationship Is The Making Of You, I share the lessons I learned from my divorce to guide you through your emotional pain, helping you move on to a happier life.
I wrote this book because I was where you are now. I needed to know it was going to be ok because I just couldn’t see how. I like to think of it as the book I would have wanted to read during those early difficult days.
Starting with an understanding of the stages of grief, and how we move through them, the book offers insights, tools and reflective exercises to help you:
- Gain perspective on your break-up to see opportunity from the loss;
- Feel good about yourself as a single person;
- Release old patterns of pain and blame which keep you stuck in the past;
- Explore what you want from life now, and how to take steps to get there;
- Discover when you’re ready to find another relationship, and how to use the past to make your next love right for you
Break Up and Shine will be available in paperback and on Kindle through Amazon.
My first published book, Five a Day Thank You Journal: Helping kids increase positivity through gratitude, is available now on Amazon.
Research shows that benefits to regularly practising gratitude include:
– increased mental and physical health
– greater empathy
– higher self-esteem
– better quality relationships
This fun 12-week journal is especially designed to help increase emotional well-being by encouraging children to notice and appreciate what they have in their lives.